Zip Hydrotap G5 Classic Chilled Water Tap 175 (Bright Chrome)
The world's most advanced drinking water system, the HydroTap Classic Plus delivers instant filtered chilled water for workplaces of all sizes. From a single tap and under counter command centre, the Classic Plus dispenses only the purest tasting water, filtered to a market-leading 0.2 micron - 25 times more effective than a standard water filter jug. What's more, the HydroTap features superior technology to conserve water while saving energy and time.
|Manufacturer Part Code||H55711Z00UK|
|Product Type||Chilled Water Tap|
|Pressure||Min 1.7 bar - Max 5 bar|
|Connection Size||1/2'' BSP|
|Power Supply||1 x 13 Amp|
|Warranty||Applicance 24 Months, 36 Months Boiling Tank|
- You can select the branch where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected in the branch during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch
- If we need to transfer some of your products from our central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be ready for collection
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- There is a delivery charge of €35 for any order under €500
- You will be contacted by the branch to confirm you delivery details. We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- Orders received by 3pm can be sent out for delivery during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch and a delivery slot is available. If our normal delivery service schedule is full, you will be contacted by the branch to agree alternative delivery details.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.