Zip Hydrotap All in One Classic, Boiling, Chilled, & Hot/Cold Mains Water Tap 160/175 (Brushed Rose Gold)
The world's most advanced drinking water system, the HydroTap All-in-One Arc delivers a choice of instant filtered boiling and chilled water with unfiltered hot and cold water for washing up. From a single tap and under counter command centre, the All-in-One Arc dispenses only the purest tasting water, filtered to a market-leading 0.2 micron - 25 times more effective than a standard water filter jug. To prioritise user safety in the workplace, the HydroTap doesn't splash or spit when dispensing water, and features two boiling water safety modes and a cool to touch tap. What's more, the HydroTap All-in-One Arc features superior technology to conserve water while saving energy and time.
|Colour||Brushed Rose Gold|
|Manufacturer Part Code||H57704Z05UK|
|Product Type||Boiling Water Tap|
|Pressure||Min 1.7 bar - Max 5 bar|
|Connection Size||1/2'' BSP|
|Power Supply||1 x 13 Amp|
|Warranty||Applicance 24 Months, 36 Months Boiling Tank|
- You can select the branch where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected in the branch during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch
- If we need to transfer some of your products from our central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be ready for collection
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- There is a delivery charge of €35 for any order under €500
- You will be contacted by the branch to confirm you delivery details. We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- Orders received by 3pm can be sent out for delivery during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch and a delivery slot is available. If our normal delivery service schedule is full, you will be contacted by the branch to agree alternative delivery details.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.