Panasonic Smart Cloud
The Aquarea Smart Cloud from Panasonic facilitates easy and powerful remote control, monitoring and energy management from anywhere in the world.
The Aquarea Smart Cloud is much more than a simple thermostat for switching a heating device on or off via the internet. It is a powerful and intuitive service for remotely controlling the full range of heating and hot water functions, including monitoring energy consumption. It is a way to enhance your Aquarea, making it even smarter to maximise your comfort and minimise your energy bills and CO2 emissions.
*Available for H generation models and later
Smart Cloud Functions
- Energy savings and comfort from anywhere
- Increase efficiency and resources management, operating costs savings and comfort
- Internet connection with router Wifi or wired LAN
- Easy to adjust temperature
- Up to 2 different zones and hot water
- Easy to use weekly timer by zone and hot water
- Holiday mode activation
- Intuitive and powerful energy statistics
- Operation history log
Professional Monitoring and Maintenance
The Smart Cloud will save you time and money by facilitating remote monitoring and maintenance by our Service Engineers or your installer. The homeowner can control and permit access via the app as required.
- Remote malfunction notification
- Remote monitoring and service enabled
- Identify if an engineer needs to call and if parts are required
- System fine tuning to ensure optimal performance
- Performance efficiency reviews
- Advanced failure prediction
- Preventative maintenance scheduling
Get Panasonic Smart Cloud
Contact our Customer Support team or download our guide to the Panasonic Service and Maintenance packages to find out more about how you can set up Panasonic Smart Cloud Control.