Heatline 3003200035 Ionisation Electrode
An official Heatline spare, this ignition electrode is suitable for C Series, S Series and Vizo units. An ignition (spark) electrode causes the spark that begins combustion within the burner while flame sensing electrodes are responsible for checking if there is a flame present in the burner to make sure that the boiler doesn't keep supplying gas without a flame..
|Manufacturer Part Code||D003200035|
|Product Type||Ignition Components, Electrodes & Leads|
|Gas Council Number||H06141|
- You can select the branch where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected in the branch during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch
- If we need to transfer some of your products from our central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be ready for collection
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- There is a delivery charge of €35 for any order under €500
- You will be contacted by the branch to confirm you delivery details. We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- Orders received by 3pm can be sent out for delivery during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch and a delivery slot is available. If our normal delivery service schedule is full, you will be contacted by the branch to agree alternative delivery details.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.