Heatline 3003200032 Air Pressure Switch
This Heatline air pressure switch is designed for use in Capriz, Hydroline, IG, Vizo and S Series boilers. A vital safety device, an air pressure switch ensures the boiler fan is working correctly and prevents a build up of toxic gases with no means of venting them in case of a fan failure. The unit's PCB closely monitors the air pressure switch to ensure it's fully functional before firing the system up, keeping the appliance from starting without the presence and operation of key safety features.
|Manufacturer Part Code||D003200032|
|Product Type||Air Pressure Switch (APS)|
|Gas Council Number||H06207|
- You can select the branch where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected in the branch during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch
- If we need to transfer some of your products from our central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be ready for collection
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- There is a delivery charge of €35 for any order under €500
- You will be contacted by the branch to confirm you delivery details. We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- Orders received by 3pm can be sent out for delivery during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch and a delivery slot is available. If our normal delivery service schedule is full, you will be contacted by the branch to agree alternative delivery details.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.