Normal Hours Resume
We are delighted to confirm that Heat Merchants branches have resumed normal trading hours. As hours vary per branch please visit our Branch Locator for details.
We encourage you to continue to pre-order for collection or delivery where possible to reduce waiting times and help maintain safe social distances.
Trade Counter Safety Procedures
Our trade counters are open and we appreciate your patience as we implement new procedures for the safety of both staff and customers.
We ask that you observe strict safety procedures
- Limit of 2 customers in the branch at one time
- Customers must use the hand sanitisation stations provided before entering
- Customers must maintain a 2 metre distance from other customers and staff at all times
- Please observe the floor markings and signs
Avoid the Queue - Pre-Order for Delivery or Collection!
As the welfare of our staff and customers is of paramount importance we have outlined the safety procedures for collection below
- Pre-order by phone, email or online - see details below
- We will confirm collection times & details by phone
- Please wait in your vehicle and phone the branch when outside
- Goods and supporting paperwork will be left at side of your vehicle
- If paperwork is to be signed, please use your own pen and post paperwork into branch letterbox
- Collection for trade customers only
- Payment on account or by credit / debit card in advance - No cash payments
- Returns will be handled after lockdown
We will keep you informed of any updates with notices here on our website or join us on social media on Facebook
FREE delivery on orders over €500. All orders placed by trade customers can be delivered to your home or to a nominated address.
How to Pre-Order
Orders can be olaces for either delivery or collection by any of the means below.
- Online - Place your order online. If you do not have an account Register Today.
- Local Branch - Phone or email your local branch
Contact details can be found on our Branch Locator.
- Customer Services - Contact 090 644 2300 or email@example.com
Monday to Thursday from 7.30am to 5.30pm. Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm
We are working to assist our customers in any way we can. If you have any queries or we can be of assistance please contact your local branch or a member of our Customer Support team.