Alpha 3.013626 Twin Row Igniter
This Alpha ignition electrode is a branded spare part designed for the CD and CDS boiler ranges. It is supplied with lead. An ignition (spark) electrode causes the spark that begins combustion within the burner while flame sensing electrodes are responsible for checking if there is a flame present in the burner to make sure that the boiler doesn't keep supplying gas without a flame.
|Manufacturer Part Code||3.013626|
|Product Type||Ignition Components, Electrodes & Leads|
|Gas Council Number||E94417|
- You can select the branch where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected in the branch during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch
- If we need to transfer some of your products from our central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be ready for collection
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- There is a delivery charge of €35 for any order under €500
- You will be contacted by the branch to confirm you delivery details. We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- Orders received by 3pm can be sent out for delivery during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch and a delivery slot is available. If our normal delivery service schedule is full, you will be contacted by the branch to agree alternative delivery details.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.