The Minerwa boiler by Warmhaus has a sleek polymer black glass surface has an easy to use touch control panel which displays central heating and domestic hot water temperatures, power modulation and system pressure. The combustion control firmware has been specifically encoded for the Irish market, making this boiler ready to fire out of the box. The impact resistant casing, compact size and stylish design make this an ideal choice for installation in modern homes.
Stunning good looks are not the only exciting feature of the new Warmhaus Minerwa boilers.
- System & combi models available
- Low pressure operation (.3 Bar)
- A Class high efficiency 108% with electronic system that controls and adjusts combustion quality continuously
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- 1/10 modulating gas valve provides significant cost savings
- Corrosion resistant solid brass hydroblock
- Compact with insulated size panels - dimensions H59.5 x W38 x D26cm
- Light weight at 26kg
- Combi has high domestic hot water capacity (up to 15 litres per minute at Δ°t: 30 C)
- Always ready hot water with pre-heat feature on combi model
- Up to 7 Year warranty
The new Minerwa boiler will be available from January 2021 and the Heat Merchants service team will be on hand to provide more information, technical advice and guidance to installers plus a complete after sales service. Training and demonstrations also available. www.heatmerchants.ie 090 6442300