Riello G5X 120 Burner (Kerosene)
The Riello RDB series of one stage light oil and kerosene burners is available in eleven basic models, with an output ranging from 16,8 to 120 kW, in three different structures. The models are available in light oil and kerosene versions, conventional flue and balanced flue, with or without the fuel pre-heater fitted. A new model has been specifically designed to meet the increasing trends towards high pressure working field demand. These models are distinguished by their compact size. All the models use the same components designed by Riello for the RDB series. The high quality level guarantees safe working. The RDB burners are equipped with a geared pump suitable for Kerosene, Low Sulphur Kerosene and ultra low sulphur diesel oil (ULSD). In developing these burners, special attention was paid to reducing noise, to the ease of installation and adjustment, to obtaining the smallest size possible to fit into any sort of boiler available on the market. All the models are approved by the EN 267 European Standard and conform to European Directives for EMC, Low Voltage, Machinery and Boiler Efficiency. All the RDB burners are fired before leaving the factory.
|Manufacturer Part Code||BRN120G5X|
- You can select the branch where you would like to collect your order.
- We will send you an email when your order is ready to be collected.
- Orders received by 3pm can be collected in the branch during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch
- If we need to transfer some of your products from our central warehouse to your local branch, it may take 2-3 days for your order to be ready for collection
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to the showroom where you collected your order within 48 hours of collection.
- There is a delivery charge of €35 for any order under €500
- You will be contacted by the branch to confirm you delivery details. We will also send you an email to confirm when your order has gone out for delivery.
- Orders received by 3pm can be sent out for delivery during opening hours on the next working day if all stock is available in the local branch and a delivery slot is available. If our normal delivery service schedule is full, you will be contacted by the branch to agree alternative delivery details.
- You must report any damages, shortages or incorrect items to Customer Support within 48 hours of delivery.
Please note you can cancel your order at any time until receipt – see our Returns & Cancellations policy for further information.